Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Euro 2012 - Stadium Of Hate - NSFE (Not Safe For Evra)


As an Argentina fan, I really do not care about Euro 2012. But when I have a big tournament to watch like this, although there is no my favourite team, I have to watch. I like to watch football match. For me, Euro MATCH is a kind of Champions League match, which will involve most of the great players in Europe.

  Anyway although there will be no my favorite team to play, I just hope Netherlands to qualify for the finals and win. Perhaps because Dennis Bergkamp's goal against Argentina in 1998 which although made me disappointed, yet the goal was beautiful, so I RESPECT Holland. Or perhaps the main rival for Holland is Germany, because I do not like Germany since 1990 - where Rudi Voeller's diving brought Germany to glory against Argentina.

  Anyway, that's all insignificant actually. More important for me is Euro tournament will  not take place peacefully. Yesterday, most people in UK tweeted about a documentary on BBC - Stadium of Hate. This documentary is about strong Racism and anti-semitism occur in Eastern Europe. Poland and Ukraine will be the host for this year - so I think better you watch this Euro.

 Oh before that, sacrebleu Patrice Evra! Having been disheartened by Luis Suarez last season, I think he will not be able to face the Racism that will happen in his games

  As a conclusion, Racism is everywhere. Even though many organizations tried to combat this problem, try to exterminate this, but it will still be there. To quote George Carlin, "in World War 2, Nazi Germany lost in war, but fascism wins".

  If Evra play well, what can I say, bonne chance.

From Balotelli Statement


"If someone make a racist statement with me, I will kill him"


PART 1

PART 2

8 comments:

  1. Have u eva been in poland soll !?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HckGeWtFATM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...thats a joke

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope not...anyway, I am enjoyed reading this article,haha:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Touche. Sound arguments. Keep up the amazing effort.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog - chloe バッグ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for great info I was looking for this info for my mission.

    My blog post http://www.cartouche.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cartier Watches is definitely the new Calibre 9451 MC Limited Edition hand-wound Calibre
    de Cartier Astrotourbillon. You must also decide whether you need a solid metal band or possibly
    a strap. He's always on point and entertaining to look at and pay attention to whether he's giving a
    press conference or appearing on a popular talk show like he did last
    night on the "Late Show" with Dave Letterman.

    Here is my web site :: www.proxywiky.com

    ReplyDelete

Infolinks In Text Ads

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Repost.Us